1. COMPANY INCORPORATION SERVICE from S$800 (including ACRA incorporation fees) P.A.
2. CORPORATE SECRETARIAL SERVICE / NOMINEE DIRECTOR SERVICE from S$360 (Including AR filing charge) P.A.
3. ACCOUNTING SERVICE CHARGES from S$500 P.A.
Monthly Charge (月度账目)
Quarterly Charge (季度账目）
Annual Charge (年度账目）
|Less than 10 (少于10）||100||300||800|
*For reference only, charges may vary, depending on the complexity and urgency of service*
The above charges include the following services as well:
Our comprehensive range of services extends to the following as well:
4. PAYROLL SERVICES from S$30/pax
5. FINANCIAL REPORT from S$300 P.A.
Under Section 175 of the Companies Act, a local company is required to hold its first Annual General Meeting (“AGM”) within 18 months of its incorporation and at the AGM, the directors shall present the company’s accounts that comply with the requirements of the Accounting Standards and give a true and fair view of the status of the company to its shareholders.
新加坡公司法规定，公司的首次年度股东大会 (Annual General Meeting, AGM) 必须于成立后的18个月内举行。公司董事需声明公司账户符合会计准则，并为其股东提供真实有效的公司状况。
Our accountant can assist your company to prepare the financial report which includes the following:
6. COMPANY TAXATION AND OTHER RELEVANT SERVICES from 300 P.A.
7. AUDIT AND ASSURANCE
Exempt Private Companies* with annual revenue of less than S$5 million are not required to have their accounts audited. While there is no mandatory requirement for qualifying Singapore companies to have their accounts audited, we understand the need for some of our clients to have their accounts audited. We have affiliated audit firms to provide you with auditing service.
* An Exempt Private Company (EPC) is a private company which has at most 20 shareholders. No corporation holds (directly or indirectly) any beneficial interest in the EPC's shares.
With effect from 1st July 2015, the government amended the requirement for audit of a company’s accounts from the previous threshold of S$5 million annual revenue to S$10 million revenue.